Theme: Exploration of Advancements in the Field of Clinical & Medical Research
Case Reports 2019
Conference series LLC Ltd warmly invites you to Madrid, Spain from November 25-26, 2019 for the International Conference on Clinical and Medical Case Reports (Case Reports 2019). This lively congress will highlight interesting, informative and instructional case reports from all clinical disciplines. Case Reports 2019 will focus on "Exploration of Advancements in the Field of Clinical & Medical Research" to help improve communication and knowledge among the clinical community and to provide a platform for international colleagues to establish corporations and exchanging ideas. Case Reports 2019 will provide the venue to present stimulating clinical presentations, unexpected adverse reactions and update modern diagnostics procedures and therapeutics options.
Details of Case Reports 2019 Conference in Madrid, Spain:
|Case Reports 2019||Madrid, Spain||November 25-26, 2019|
We look forward to welcoming you and spending valuable time in Madrid, Spain
Case Reports 2019 anticipates more than 200 participants around the globe with thought-provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists and Industry Professionals working in the field of healthcare. The intending participants are requested to submit their abstract and manuscripts which will be peer-reviewed by the Organizing Committee and editorial board members of the respective journals.
What is a Case Report?
Case report is a detailed study of patient symptoms diagnosis & treatment. It is anecdotal evidence, together with case series. Case reports play a major role in the field of medical research and evidence-based medicine. These are facilitated recognition of new diseases and the adverse effect of treatment. Based on the disease and diagnosis case reports vary.
Why to attending?
Case Reports 2019 will present and discuss the latest high impact original clinical research and case reports from all specialities of Medicine and Surgery. The conference will unite Clinicians, Surgeons, Researchers, World Leaders and Experts from clinical institutions, industry and governments. Participants will also include members of patient organizations.
Benefits of Attending the Conference
Case Reports 2019 provides a platform to discuss key clinical research findings and case reports with world leaders. The conference represents a unique opportunity for global networking with academic institutions, clinical research organizations and with pharmaceutical and biotech industries as they showcase and exhibit their products and services.
- Journal of Clinical Case Reports
- Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- Journal of Clinical Research & Bioethics
- Journal of Clinical Trials
- Case Reports on Anaesthesiology
- Case Reports On Ophthalmology
- Pediatrics Case Reports
- Cardiology Case Reports
- Neurology Case Reports
- Human Pathology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Dermatology and Skin Care
- Diabetes Case Reports
- Oncology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Dentistry
- Case Reports on Clinical Nursing
- Plastic Surgery Case Reports
- Case Reports on Gastroenterology
- Medical Genetics Case Reports
- Case Reports on Drug Interactions
- Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Case Reports
- Case Reports on Health Administration
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Case Reports
- Case reports on Proctology or Colorectal surgery
- Case Reports on Orthopaedics & Rheumatology
- Cancer Science Case Reports
- Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Patient Care Management
- Case Reports on Public Health
- Radiology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Sexual Health
- Case Reports on Autopsy
- Case Reports on Toxicology
- Case Reports on Urology
- Case Reports on Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Psychology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Women’s Health
- Surgery Case Reports
- Case Reports on Public and Mental Health
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.